Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Help me understand

Ok, Casey Serin (an immigrant) has racked up millions in debt to mortgage companies and banks, refuses to get a job, insists on trying to find a way to get rich quick. Yet, his blog is making money. Shouldn't his creditors garnish those Yahoo and Google accounts to help pay back that fraudulent waste of my money? Seriously, I've been trying to find ways to increase my financial worth for years, perhaps I should have taken the Casey Serin School of Money Management and with a little better luck I could have been in the Black instead of the Red. You have to give the guy a little credit though,, at least he's manipulated the system enough to get putz' like me to examine my life's goals.

1 comment:

soem dood said...

After tiring myself out trying to figure out what the heck this dude Casey Serin is actually up to, I finally found a place that catalogs his activities, history, associations, and purpose.

The site bills itself as "the leading semi-satirical wiki about foreclosure blogs", and I'd say that's accurate, given the predictably rather vertical market for "semi-satirical wikis on the topic of foreclosure blogs." Still, it's a good read.

Address:
www.caseypedia.com/

Hotlink:
Casey Serin