Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Down to the Wire

Well, we're down to 7 weeks until the birth of our first child. The baby's room is complete, with a hand painted family tree, color coordinated accessories and generally all the cool stuff that baby's like I guess. I'm starting to get a little nervous about the actual birthing process. I've seen lots of stuff, but never an actual live birth!.

Guess I should tune in to the Health Channel or maybe Discovery channel and catch up on that, but all those shows always are dealing with tragedy in birth and I can't handle that aspect of it, in the back of my mind I am aware of it, but I prefer not to think about things like that right now. I'm so excited that I'm actually going to be a Dad that I haven't been paying too much attention to other things.

I've got my plates pretty full right now, so I should start to relax a little bit. Yeah, like that is going to happen

No comments: