Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Christmas Blog

As I wind down 2007 it has been a difficult year for both my freelance business and my personal life, but there is good news. If you look back at my first post in Life 101, I explained that my wife Christen and I were trying to conceive a child... I'll let you know the results on Christmas Day when we take the test again.

In January of this year, I resolved to find better paying freelance voice over jobs, pay off some debt, and continue to not to smoke cigarettes. Well.. at least I don't smoke anymore. Christmas will mean more to me this year than any other for a lot of reasons, I have a home, I have a job, I have family and I live in the greatest country in the world. Life 101 is getting better and better. In 2008 I resolve to once again try and market myself and my services better, I'll be a better Christian, I will do my level best to provide for my family and I'll do everything I can to make this world a better place for you and I. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

No comments: