Thursday, October 18, 2007

Has it come to this?

The Dalai Lama has an audience with GW, the Turks want to invade N. Iraq to kill Kurdish terrorists, China has said in essence, (and in my best Tony Soprano VO) ' You do this and we gotta problem wit youse guys'.

There's approximately 20 wars going on throughout the world, anarchists in San Fransisco, defiling the Catholic Faith by accepting communion and what Catholics consider the body and blood of our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. Al Gore gets a Noble Peace Prize for telling the world that it's climate is changing, which, by the way, the world has been doing since it was created, tell me something I don't already know.

My house is not ever going to be worth what I'm paying for it, because mortgage companies and banks gave loans to people who knowingly will never repay them. I think I understand what my grandmother was trying to tell me about the Great Depression, we're headed that way, and probably sooner than later.

Is this the apocalypse? Are the 4 Horseman just about ready to saddle up and bring the wrath of GOD to the masses?

Is there any GOOD news in our world? I've been reading blogs, listening to the news media, both left, right and and fair and balanced, but I get discouraged when all I hear, read, is death and destruction. When is it going to stop?

Never.
I think I'll just turn up Mudhoney and fall deeper into analytical thought

No comments: