Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Everything is for sale

I can buy Paris Hilton's prison jumpsuit for a billion dollars. Ok, so that's a slight exaggeration, but is it?.. Why would I want something like that, and what possesses anyone to buy crap like that. I heard you can buy serial killer John Wayne Gacy's shoes, or perhaps Sirhan Sirhans toothbrush. People will buy anything as long as there is controversy or celebrity attached to it. I had my picture taken with Mancow at a friend of mines wedding, maybe in 300 years it will be worth something.

Which brings me to another observation.

Why do people hate you or are disappointed in you if you like or admire another person. I am who I am, and I'll have anyone I want to as my hero's and who I admire is my business and none of your concern, if it bothers you that much then get a therapist. Ok, enough of that, back to my original thought. If I can buy Paris' jumpsuit, what's next. Brittany's shredded locks, or perhaps Lindsey's puke stained shoes. No thanks, I'm saving my money for something worthwhile.. gasoline

No comments: